Euralarm Compliance information Service
- This web service is to provide information and guidance relating to European regulatory issues for Euralarm members.
- This takes the form of guidance in identifying legislation affecting each organization working in the electronic fire & life safety and security industry and in identifying the scope and principal requirements of item Directive, Regulation, etc. (a series of Compliance Fact Files, Compliance Newsletter).
- Representing Euralarm members interests to the European Parliament and Commission.
- Monitoring the European political scenery and activities.
- In our sections fire, security or services, members are able to develop their network within their area of interest..